Business Development Manager
Partnering with the sales and marketing team, the Business Development Manager will develop and execute a sales strategy to identify prospects, raise awareness and fast-track opportunities down to contract signature within the agreed business guidelines and timeframes. The focus of this role will be on our web and advertising solutions but can cover the whole of Atex’ portfolio.
In addition, the person is also in charge of a select group of assigned accounts. The individual will be focused on developing and executing sales strategies for selling the Atex publishing solutions within existing clients, managing the sales process, and closing the business.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Develop new business in the magazines and broadcast verticals as well as with pure digital players in the DACH region
- Develop a winning sales strategy and maintain strategic account plans on each account
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with existing and new customers at a business user level and upwards to C-level in order to identify areas of up-sell opportunities and new potential projects
- Apply a consultative approach with clients, analyze customer business needs, and convey the value and contribution of the Atex solutions
- Take a pro-active approach to new opportunities through research and industry awareness
- From time to time conduct targeted campaigns to promote ATEX solutions in the form of road-shows, seminars, phoning campaigns, etc.
- Lead the RFP response process
- Attending exhibitions, conference and industry events as required
- Provide detailed feedback on competitor activities
- Measure and communicate progress against monthly targets via accurate and timely reporting
The role will be based in Munich, Germany, with travel required across the DACH region.
If you want to join an exciting team and work with great and innovative products do get in touch. We expect you to have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role within the media industry.
If you are interested, we are looking forward to receiving your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.