Position: Java developer
Office: Remote – Full-time
We are looking for individuals with a strong experience in programming and new technologies – Java, JS, NoSQL, Jenkins, HTML5, pair programming, angular-js, OpenStack, Git, Camel, Python are part of your everyday work.
Atex is a provider of content management, personalisation and multi-channel publishing software to the media industry. We are launching a new generation of our software and due to demand, we need to grow our professional services team, delivering our solutions to major media companies worldwide.
We are looking for junior as well as experienced programmers with the right skills and attitude. The teams are cross functional and responsible for technology, architecture and quality. Senior developers offer support and knowledge transfer but you are expected to be able to work self-sufficiently.
- Architect, develop and deploy customer solutions across several different areas of specialization in line with specifications and according to user needs.
- Work internally with geographically disperse teams to establish cross departmental co-operation and deliver according to expectations.
- Support Atex applications and react within the timescales appropriate to the severity of any issue.
- Ensure excellent service and support levels throughout the existing Atex customer base
- Build excellent relationships with Atex customers and prospects.
- Support sales and pre-sales teams with application demonstrations, detailed application or development specifics as well as project planning and approach.
- Identify projects and initiatives that will continue to provide opportunities for Atex and its customers
- Accurately estimate project and development delivery along with perceived risks.
- Accurately document project and application information
- Deliver specific product training.
- Speak on behalf of and represent Atex in a professional and positive manner.
Education and Experience
- Academic degree in Computer Science
- Proven experience in programming Java (J2EE)
- Good understanding of technology including databases (NoSQL, Oracle) and scripting (bash, perl)
- Must be fluent in English
- Teamwork – Become a valuable part of our team
- Adaptability – Quickly adapt to different customer-culture, different products, different technology
- Reliability – Our customers count on us for helping them with their production-critical processes, we never let them down!
- Problem Solving
- Stress tolerance – Stay focused, even if the world melts around you.
Are you looking for a new role that will leave a mark on the media industry worldwide? Do you feel you have the skills to make a difference? Apply now by submitting the form below: if there is a match, we’ll be in touch soon![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]