Position: Technical Solution/Application Specialist
Location: Denmark, Sweden or Norway
Office: Flexible/Remote – Full-time
We are looking for individuals with strong experience in delivering and supporting software to large scale organisations in Denmark, Sweden, or Norway. The individual must have the right skill and attitude to work with customers and teams across multiple geographies in a demanding environment.
- Implementing, configuring and troubleshooting mission-critical software at large scale media organisations.
- Familiarity working at different levels of architecture including O/S, client, application and database level.
- Project Management – Engage with customers and at stakeholder level to gather and document project, business and software related requirements.
- Support and troubleshoot application issues, reacting within the timescales appropriate to the severity of any issue.
- Work internally with geographically disperse teams to establish cross-departmental cooperation and deliver according to expectations.
- Ensure excellent service and support levels throughout the existing Atex customer base.
- Build excellent relationships with Atex customers and prospects.
- Support sales and pre-sales teams with application demonstrations, detailed application or development specifics as well as project planning and approach.
- Identify projects and initiatives that will continue to provide opportunities for Atex and its customers
- Accurately document project and application information
- Deliver specific product training.
- Speak on behalf of and represent Atex in a professional and positive manner.
Education and Experience
- Ideally 2+ years experience in delivering Software Solutions
- Knowledge of the media or advertising industry would be ideal, but not essential
- Proven experience in implementation or supporting software solutions
- Good understanding of technology including O/S and Databases
- Must be fluent in English
- Teamwork – Become a valuable part of our team
- Adaptability – Quickly adapt to different customer-culture, different products, different technology
- Reliability – Our customers count on us for helping them with their production-critical processes, we never let them down!
- Problem Solving
- Travel to customer location is expected as and when projects dictate.
- Flexible – Home / Office based
Are you looking for a new role that will leave a mark on the media industry worldwide? Do you feel you have the skills to make a difference? Apply now by submitting the form below: if there is a match, we’ll be in touch soon!